$36 – 44/hr ($75 - $90k) plus OT, paid travel time – Direct Hire - Sr. Field Service Engineer with 3 or more years experience - Automated Industrial Machinery – Packaging, Conveyor, Palletizing, Food Processing - National Territory based from home
- An international, highly rated OEM manufacturer of industrial automated equipment used in multiple industries is searching for a Field Service Engineer with 3 or more years of experience on a direct hire basis.
- 50-year-old OEM manufacturing company of automated machinery
- This position is open due to growth and expansion
- Innovative industry leader that has the latest technologies
- A strong focus for the company is on service and high quality - main reason for sustained growth
- Excellent compensation – up $75k - $90k plus OT.
- Perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair to industrial automation equipment for 3 or more years – (Prior experience as a Field Service Engineer is required)
- Mechanical, Electrical, Pnuematics and Hydraulics background
- Fanuc, robotics, PLC troubleshooting is needed for the position
- Dispatch from home work is throughout the U.S. primarily
- Note: There are times when you would need to be on site for an installation/commissioning for 1 – 2 weeks or more at a time
- Field Experience with Automated Machinery, Packaging, Food Processing, Palletizing and knowledge of PLC is needed
- Robotics, Fanuc expererience is needed
- Ability to travel up to 80% or more throughout the US and sometimes internationally
- Must have valid driver’s license, a passport (or gain one), ability to pass a background check