Growing East TN manufacturer is seeking a Senior Financial Reporting Accountant due to an internal promotion.
Laid back, casual dress code, 40 hour work week outside of quarterly SEC filing weeks.
Excellent salary, benefits!
Company ready to hire now due to internal promotion.
Email Karen.Collins@remx.com for more information.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Assist in the preparation of all SEC filings, including 10-K’s, 10-Q’s, 8-K’s and Proxy statements.
• Prepare work papers supporting the Form 10-Q or Form 10-K prior to filing, organize electronic files, and cross reference 10-Q/10-K to supporting work papers.
• Ensure compliance with electronic filing requirements of XBRL.
• Maintain lease roll-forward schedules for footnote disclosure.
• Assist in the preparation and documentation of technical accounting research and analysis.
• Evaluate and assist in implementation of relevant new accounting guidance.
• Prepare accounting entries for and assist with the administration of stock-based compensation awards, stockholders’ equity, and leases
• Stay abreast of new accounting/auditing pronouncements and standards as well as industry and business environment developments to gain an understanding of their impact on the Company’s financial statements.
• Assist in special projects as needed.
• Other duties, as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
• Minimum 3-5 years accounting related experience with SEC companies preferred
• CPA is desired