We are looking for experienced and reliable LPN's & Medical Assistants to join our OHIO team!
CMA's $14-$16+ Paid weekly
Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, no weekends with an occasional late night to 6pm if there are patients still waiting to be seen.
We are scheduling interviews asap so please apply & then call our recruiter @ 502-871-3817, ask for Renee
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive
- Phlebotomy & labs
- Drug screens
- Assisting the counselor & provider
- Scheduling patient appointments & covering the front desk
- Answering in-coming calls and checking voice messages regularly.
- Check patients in/out, monitor patient flow.
- Perform urine drug screens, takes vitals, assist with patient evaluations.
- Call in patient medication as directed by Physician.
- Input accurate patient information into electronic health record.
- Sending prior-authorizations to insurance companies.
- Perform daily financial summary and balance of payments received.
- Responsible for cash collection and verification of benefits.
- Review the Prescription Monitoring Database.
- Provide education and resource information regarding medication.