Our client is growing rapidly and adding to the team. This business (semi-conductor industry) was not really affected by the pandemic.
True temp to hire position. Expect to be challenged yet also supported as you learn and grow with the international company. Expect to be surrounded by bright and well educated co-workers. There is definite growth opportunity with this company.
- Purchasing Assistant is responsible for supporting the purchasing and planning departments by informing Buyers of potential gaps in vendor performance.
- Support the department with data base accuracy projects, report creation, data analysis, and issue resolution.
- Work in a team environment requiring regular interaction with Managers, Site Leads, Buyers, Inventory Planners, IT, Quality and Finance to complete assigned supply chain tasks
- Manage supplier lead times to ensure on time delivery of goods to meet the performance standards of the company
- Expedite to ensure adherence to inventory guidelines
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports. Export data to Excel from ERP system, reviews and analyzes data, investigate errors, omissions, trends
- Other report creation and analysis as assigned
- BA degree in Supply Chain Management, Global Logistics, Business, Economics or similar
- 1 year data analysis, customer service or inventory Control Experience
- Internships count towards experience.
- Flexible enough to work in an environment where the rules and requirements will change on you.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- MS EXCEL - mid to advanced
For faster response email your resume to Gloria email@example.com