RemX is currently seeking an experienced HR Employee Relations candidate for an opportunity with our client located in North County Coastal Area This position will pay $70 to 75K, Contract to Hire.
We are looking for someone to support the day-to-day Employee Relations responsibilities who enjoys streamlining policies and procedures!. As the main point of contact for day-to-day communications regarding leaves, policy issues, and employment-related matters, excellent communication is a must. Does this sound like you?
- Provide Employee Relations guidance to employees and support the HR Director; work in tandem with one other HRBP
- Maintains and enhances a productive work environment by resolving conflicts between management and employees; coaching management on effective management and coaching techniques; and maintaining open communications with associates and management.
- Will be fielding calls from employees, documenting all calls in HRIS; must have an excellent understanding of CA HR Law
- Support staff, with the same level of customer service, discretion, and guidance, from entry level employees to Doctorate level
- Assist offsite HR Director with scheduling appointments and all documentation concerning employee performance reviews, counselling, and action steps
- Someone who can work with various levels in organization with equal customer service
- Conduct research into Human Resource programs/policies and activities and recommend changes or innovations where appropriate.