A growing Manufacturer located in Garden Grove is recruiting for an HR Generalist to join their team. Temp to Hire, Offering $22-26/hr. This role will be working On-Site.
Scope of Work:
- Weekly payroll processing and time and attendance management.
- Perform all human resources functions and policy dissemination.
- Foster a professional, open environment for employees.
- Respond to employee questions and concerns regarding a wide variety of issues (FMLA, transfers, promotions, benefits, safety, performance, company policies, worker compensation, etc.)
- Resolve employee relation issues, which include conducting investigations, coaching and counseling staff and management, guiding disciplinary action, and handling employee complaints.
- Advises and trains supervisors on all HR related activities, including ethics, staffing, employee development, employee morale, headcount management and diversity issues.
- Assists in the administration of employee benefits; medical, dental, vision, life, and short/long term disability plans.
- Accurate documentation ensuring consistent application of company policy.
- Initial point of contact for worker's compensation claims and coordination with the third party administrator.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High standards of ethics and integrity and strict adherence to confidentiality standards.
- Experience with labor laws, EEO, AAP, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, ACA, etc.
- Minimum of five years HR experience.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Either a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in an HR related field.
- Experience working in a Manufacturing industry a plus.