Growing East TN company is adding a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT role to its team. THIS IS AN ONSITE ROLE IN KNOXVILLE TN (ONLY TEMPORARILY REMOTE DUE TO COVID-19) Excellent benefits & established team. Flexible work schedule.
The Senior Accountant – General Ledger position exists to complete all general ledger entries and detailed account analysis. Individual will be involved with process improvements, various reconciliations, allocations, and accruals.
• Assists with accounting analysis related to the monthly, quarterly, and annual close process including financials, related financial analysis and reporting schedules.
• Conducts expense reports, portfolio analysis, and account reconciliation.
• Tracks servicing/origination costs, portfolio and MBU reporting and analysis, and account reconciliation.
• Prepares and presents monthly P&L, revenue, and expense reporting for business units throughout Vanderbilt.
• Cross trains and analyzes information for accurate reporting.
• Develops queries, manipulating data to necessary format, improving processes, as well as taking on special projects to meet the needs of senior management.
• Maintain various accounting projects while continuing regular duties.
• Analyzes new business and departments to appropriately and accurately present profitability.
• Creates ad hoc reports on request of financial data for senior management.
• Serves as a backup for Treasury and Accounts Payable functions as needed.
• Four-year degree in accounting.
• Four to six years’ experience in accounting or related field.
Email Karen.Collins@remx.com today!