RemX is partnered with a client in the Princeton, NJ area to find a Senior IT Manager to join their team.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager Job Description:
- Collaborate with external partners, brand teams, and IT teams to deliver externally facing digital solutions.
- Accountable for the technical delivery of projects, driving key factors.
- Assess new initiatives to recommend solutions, technology platforms, and plan and execute projects.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 8+ years of digital technology experience
- Project management experience, understanding of Agile methodologies (SCRUM/SAFE)
- Experience utilizing collaboration tools (MS O365)
- Understanding SDLC and change management methodologies
- Understanding of responsive web design
- Experience with Mobile and Web development practices/architecture
- Experience in testing, UX, web and mobile design
- Working Knowledge/Certifications: SalesForce Marketing Cloud, Veeva Vault, Adobe, Google Analytics, Drupal, HTML5, CSS
- Experience working with Project Review Committes
- Working knowledge of databases, integration method, APIs, cloud hosting technologies (AWS)