RemX is seeking an experienced Medicare D Billing Specialist for one of our great clients in Arlington, Texas.
- Act as a resource to the facilities in obtaining information completing necessary documentation or following up on outstanding claims.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician with an understanding of Insurance and Medicaid formularies and processes including the prior authorization processes.
- Makes outgoing calls to Facilities, Plans, and Physician’s offices as needed to obtain approvals
- Works with Client Billing Service Offices, Pharmacy Directors, customers and prescription drug plans to effectively communicate and resolve customer issues.
- Provide clinical support to members of the team regarding prior authorization concerns.
- Familiar with the claim adjudication process.
- Develop a strong understanding of the insurance verification, adjudication, back-end billing process and become a subject matter expert on the insurance queues and billing workflow.
- Required: High School Diploma, Associates Degree
- Required: Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required: Third Party Medical Billing Experience
- Desired: 1-3 Years Pharmacy Experience
- Desired: 3 Years Call Center Experience