We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing family law legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research.
A few Responsibilities:
• Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
• Take care of administrative tasks such as answering phones and maintaining an organized filing system for all legal documents • Prepare legal documents, correspondence, and pleadings such as complaints, interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits, under the supervision of a lawyer
• 3+ years of legal service experience under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
• Talented communicator and writer
• ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.