$18.00 per hour
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Provide on-going exceptional service and sales support to existing and prospective customers.
- Team with Application Engineers to prepare quotes, conduct follow up and process orders.
- Record and verify accurate customer information; enter and track activities by computer.
- Develop superior relationships with customers by ensuring that product quality, timeline and cost requirements are met.
- Coordinate with other departments and adhere to quality control and work instruction practices.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Carefully verify correct part numbers and the completeness of the design process on orders.
- Ongoing interaction with Materials Management and Purchasing to log and verify factory and vendor delivery dates, always keeping the customer informed.
- Assure all parts are on hand through the Inventory Department, request production priority as needed.
- Verify customer requested shipment method and review credit term information.
- Complete fielding of all customer complaints directing, issuing and resolving all in a timely accurate fashion.
Qualifications and Experience:
Associate degree in applied science preferred. Minimum three years inside sales and/or customer service experience in the industrial/technical market desired.
- Candidate must have superlative organizational skills and precise attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of PC applications and a computer based ordering system.
- Strong problem solving and excellent follow through skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.