RemX is proud to partner with a reputable Wholesale/Manufacturing organization in the Miami area that is seeking Call Center Representatives | E-commerce background a PLUS!
Call Center Representative responsibilities:
- Engage directly with customers and channel partners for a variety of topics ranging from; order status, tracking information, product inquiries, specification requests, return requests, and customer satisfaction.
- Field inbound calls and perform outbound calls for follow-ups, stock swaps, updates, and post-satisfaction surveys.
- Ability to communicate through multiple channels (Phone, Email, Text); sometimes simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and secure customer sensitive information.
- Research and problem-solve to determine appropriate solutions for the customer and follow-up as needed to resolve issues.
- Operate with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy and kindness to customers and Team Members alike.
- Operate with a willingness to learn and operate in a culture of being open-minded to grow.
- Ability to research and document customer issues, products, and resolutions.
- Critical thinking is a must.
- High school education or equivalent
- Fluency in English a must, bi-lingual a plus
- 1-2 years of experience working in a customer-focused environment
- ERP/CRM experience required
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Operate with ownership, be a self-starter, and have attention to detail
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to adapt to change in accordance with the business needs
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!