$65k + first year target ($25 - $26/hr., OT, per diem, paid travel, full expenses, benefits) - Field Service Technician from entry level and above (full training available) – Fabrication and Automation equipment – Northern California Territory
- Do you have experience in electronics, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics from the military, hands-on work or school training?
- Do you have a maintenance background on large equipment and looking to move to Field Service?
- Are you an auto mechanic looking for a new industry and career?
- Would you like to work in the field, traveling to customer sites and not be tied to one location?
- Would you like a career opportunity with a company that is willing to train on their equipment?
Note: Must have the ability to travel in and out of your territory 90% – 100% of the week
- 40-year-old OEM manufacturing company of fabrication and automated equipment
- A strong focus for the company is on service and high quality
- Senior management that has worked in the field, understands the demands and offers work/life balance
- Full benefits
- Located in and around the Northern California Territory with travel throughout the region
- Work in high end manufacturing and machine shop facilities and make strong relationship
- Have experience with electronic, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Be part of a high-end field technical support group that is growing due to expansion
- Room for advancement and growth in your career
- Perform installation, pm and repair to industrial automated equipment
- Compensation – $65k or more first year ($25 - $26/hr., OT Pay, per diem, paid travel)
- Full Benefits
- Full Training provided
- Company credit card, full benefits
- Work/Life balance focused company