REMOTE UNDERWRITER needed for temporary/maternity leave to start right away! Want local (Knoxville) candidates as work may return onsite soon.
Great company, laid back, good culture!
- Responsible for approving the extension of credit and/or making recommendations to the person(s) making the final lending decisions on new, renewal and extension loans to approve or deny the extension of credit.
- Conducts complete credit analyses including gathering, analyzing and interpreting all types of credit information on existing and prospective customers.
- Reviews customer accounts and portfolios in order to identify, evaluate and determine the appropriate course of action on potential credit quality issues in order to maximize credit quality and minimize risk and potential loss to the company.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of experience in credit analysis and/or lending activities Preferred Skills/Experience -
- Excellent credit analysis and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures -
- Thorough knowledge of economics, accounting, and finance -
- In-depth knowledge of risk analysis -
- Excellent technical report writing skills -
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Email resume to Karen.Collins@remx.com. Ready to hire!