Electrical manufacturing and distribution company looking for a Sales Administrator!
Shift: Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM
Pay: $15 to $18 (depending on experience)
This company services the military, commercial marine, and industrial markets. This role will manage sales orders and quotes. Verify customer information, issue invoices, relay order instructions, and complete monthly sales reports.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
- Receiving and processing sales orders and quotes.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers, vendors, and internal partners by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
Sales Administrator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with a range of computer software (NetSuite preferred).
- Knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
INTERESTED! Schedule your interview today! Call 904.399.4171