RemX is partnered with a client in the Southampton area to find an IT Business Analyst to join their team. This is a direct hire (FTE) opportunity with great benefits.
IT Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Manage all business applications related to operation workflow efficiency.
- Translate business user concepts and ideas into specific requirements.
- Provide day to day support on multiple applications, as required, and/or oversee an application support team for day to day support
- Oversee the development of training and support plans for the users of the application
- Work with IT and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into a functional design plan.
- Ability to lead meetings and small to medium sized project teams
- Follow all project management framework standards, procedures and documentation
- Work with internal and external resources assigned, to develop the requirements into technical specifications
- Participate in the design of the implementation plan
- Plan, lead, and monitor testing efforts
- Additional duties as assigned
IT Business Analyst Requirements:
- 3+ years IT Business Analyst experience is required.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Experience in Financial Services Applications preferred.
- Must be well versed in application development methodologies
- Ability to translate current procedures into more effective and efficient workflows.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deliver critical projects on-time from project initiation through post-implementation
- Strong desire to learn and work with multiple applications, tools and technologies.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred