RemX is currently seeking a Treasury Specialist to join the team of a growing insurance company located in Glen Allen, VA.
This position is responsible for processing trade settlement, state deposit maintenance, and bank account management activities for the company.
• Complete trade settlement, state deposit maintenance, and bank account management activities
• Complete transfers and trust fund releases
• Work with trading partners and Investment Accounting to resolve issues and support achievement of business goals.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required, college is preferred
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong organization and task/time management skills
• Working knowledge of MS Excel, Outlook, Word
• Outstanding customer service skills