RemX is seeking an Operations Manager to join the team of our client in the Carlsbad area. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys start-up environments; this unique role will require a hands on Leader who wants to be a part of helping an established company abroad (based in Shanghai) grow their US presence for a great product (sporting enthusiasts a plus!)! Position will be offered, fully benefited, on a direct hire basis at a pay of 85-90kDOE. Role is a hybrid remote/onsite model currently but will require onsite presence more frequently in the future. Does this sound like you? Great! Click Apply; we look forward to hearing from you.
- Overall support and leadership to the office/team; to include inside/outside sales, customer service, Warehouse and operations
- Manage custom build log in SAP/Excel, create daily delivery note waves to 3PL
- Review, audit and process all shipments from 3PL in SAP
- Manage and audit all returns and credits in SAP
- Manage Ecommerce and Wholesale Orders
- Contributes to creating and recommending strategic Sales plans and reviews in order to achieve operational objectives.
- Prepares and implements production and quality plans based around customer service standards.
- Sales forecasting; requirements, prepares annual budgets, schedules expenditures, analyzes variances and initiates corrective actions in order to meet financial objectives of the warehouse.
- Determines product handling and storage requirements to develop warehouse operations systems.
- Develops, implements, evaluates and enforces policies and procedures that create a sales driven culture of excellence and teamwork
- Develops processes for receiving product, utilizing equipment, managing inventory and shipping product; works closely with international Japan and china sites
- Utilizes a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Provides input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Purchase order management