RemX has partnered with a large industrial manufacturing company to assist in their search for an Order Processing Associate for their Malvern, PA office. Our client received the “Top Employers” certification last year and prides itself in providing a great workplace. Qualified candidates with previous non-retail customer service or order processing experience please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Order Processing Associate Job Description:
- Reporting to the Order Processing Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to utilize your customer service and data processing skills to meet critical deadlines for customers daily.
- Process customer orders and work with customers to gather and clarify information.
- Work with internal counterparts and customer service to rectify any discrepancies with orders.
Order Processing Associate Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to enter data quickly and accurately (45 wpm).
- Two plus years of order processing or customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.