RemX has partnered with a real estate/title company in Trenton, NJ to assist in their search for a Title Processor. The Title Processor would be responsible for the daily processing of title orders as well as determining insurability of a particular property. Qualified candidates with title experience please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Title Processor Job Description:
- Receives, reviews, and processes title orders on a daily basis.
- Determines the insurability of a property and under specific conditions to insure the property.
- Prepares title insurance commitment after evaluation of county searcher’s brief.
- Assists with complex title/legal issues; determines which title exceptions can be eliminated and which remain in the title policy.
- Communicates effectively with attorney, realtors, clients, underwriters, title agents, sales force regarding all facets of the title issues.
- Performs survey readings; prepares a legal description from a survey print.
- Evaluates liens, judgments, estate and bankruptcy issues on a daily basis.
Title Processor Requirements:
- 2+ years of real estate/title experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Title Producer license preferred but not required
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment