RemX has partnered with a large business management company in Jamison, PA to assist in their search for an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant would be responsible for supporting C-Level Executives as it relates to meeting preparation/scheduling, calendar maintenance, expense management, material preparation, and general day-to-day support. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Executive Assistant Job Description:
- Assist C-Level Executives and others as assigned with projects and administrative support including board and other presentations.
- Prepare reports and presentations, including for the Board of Directors.
- Coordinate projects that may involve working with people inside, outside and at all levels of the organization.
- Management and maintenance of calendars/schedules including travel, internal and external meetings and various appointments.
- Process and submit monthly expense reports in a timely manner, utilizing online system.
- Schedules meetings, prepares and assembles materials and agendas for meetings as needed, sets up conference calls, and coordinates team functions
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a friendly and professional manner.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years administrative or related experience required. Experience supporting an executive-level is preferred.
- High-energy level, exceptional customer service, strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, ability to work and think independently and strong organizational skills required.
- Proficient in written and oral communication a must.
- Superior technical skills, including the ability to learn and master a variety of internal custom business applications.
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills.