$25/hr, ($65k+ first year target) bonus, OT, vehicle, per diem, full expenses, benefits - Field Service Technician from entry level and above (Career Opportunity, full training available) – Fabrication and Automation equipment – Chicago and National Territory
- Would you like to work in the field, traveling to customer sites and not be tied to one location?
- Have a career opportunity with a company that is willing to train on their equipment?
- Do you have experience in electronics, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics from the military, hands-on work or school training?
- Do you have a maintenance background on large equipment and looking to move to Field Service?
- Be with an award-winning company rated a Best Workplace for many years?
Note: Must have the ability to travel in and out of your territory 80% – 100% of the week
- 75-year-old OEM manufacturing company of fabrication and automated equipment
- A strong focus for the company is on service and high quality
- Senior management that has worked in the field, understands the demands and offers work/life balance
- Benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Profit Sharing, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts and more
- Located in and around Chicago area with travel throughout the region and nationally
- Work in high end manufacturing facilities and make strong relationship
- Have experience with electronic, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Be part of a high-end field technical support group that is growing due to expansion
- Room for advancement and growth in your career
- Perform installation, pm and repair to industrial automated equipment
- Compensation – $25/hr, ($65k or more first year) - OT Pay, per diem, Multiple bonus programs
- Full Training provided
- Company vehicle, company credit card, full benefits
- Work/Life balance focused company