Our client in the Fort Area is seeking a Finance Supervisor to join their team. This is a growing organization with lots of opportunity for advancement. This role will fill quickly. Apply today and interview immediately.
- Develop and execute controlled and efficient financial processes and procedures.
- Prepare and present accurate and thorough financial reporting to IT leadership containing clear, concise commentary driven by root-cause
- Develop and maintain monthly standard reports and ad-hoc customized financial reports for senior leadership analysis.
- Partner with Directors, VPs and their teams to construct annual operating and capital plans.
- Work with IT teams to update monthly operating and capital forecasts
- Grow financial performance through analysis and recommend action of optimization.
- Prepare financial modeling in support of business strategies.
- Assist with monthly accounting activities, ensuring accurate accruals and allocation of department expenses.
- Perform data driven ad-hoc analysis as needed for IT leadership team.