RemX is recruiting for a temp to hire Compensation Business Partner. This company will offer stability and looking for someone that will be responsible for managing the 650+ employee’s compensations. Offering $40-$45/hr. Remote position until further notice, office located in Fountain Valley,
Compensation Business Partner Duties:
- Responsible for the delivery and development of employee compensation plans
- Manage Company Compensation programs including design, salary bands, annual wage surveys, pay grades and ensures the programs meet budgetary parameters as well as in the competitive market by research, analyze and recommendations
- Provide Salary recommendations for compensation with new hires, transfers and demotions
- Compensation administration, all aspects of compensation including market analysis, surveys, pay structure development, job analysis and job description and evaluations.
- Research, analyst and recommend emerging compensation practices
- Advices management on pay decisions, policy and guidelines and job evaluations.
- Lead analysis, expertise in all aspects of compensations administration including market analysis and surveys
Compensation Business Partner Requirements:
- 5-7 years in HR Compensation Specialist hands on expierence
- Companies with 200+employees
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR or equivalent in Business; combination of work experience and education will be considered
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience with creating compensation plans, manages merit, annual bonuses, employee of the year awards, FLSA and Job salaries, salary recommendations, etc
- High level of independent thinking, problem solving and analysis.
- Motivated, productive and maintain high retention levels
- Advanced Excel