RemX has partnered with a large medical laboratory equipment supplier to assist in their search for a Registrations Manager for their Springfield, NJ location. The Registrations Manager would provide support and compliance for product registration. He/she would also support the Regulatory Affairs Manager to meet company and regulatory requirement goals as pertains to product registration. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Registrations Manager Job Description:
- Work with Quality to generate, consolidate, maintain, and continuously update the Product Management documentation system (PM)
- Maintain direct relationship with distributors worldwide to support successful registration of products. Fulfill distributor’s registration requests as needed
- Maintain good communication with the subsidiary in Germany to obtain documents, follow processes to complete registration requirements in a timely manner and according to Regulatory Guidelines
- Pinpoint ways to improve registration methods including digital documentation filing and storage
- Enforce filing methods to ease acquisition of documents to streamline registration process and make it more efficient
- Responsible to act as liaison with external parties (Embassy, Consular Services, State or Local Agencies) to satisfy legalization of documents of foreign country registration requests
- Responsible to communicate with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) when need arises to satisfy registration requirements of products
Registrations Manager Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years scientific or technical experience preferably in a medical device or pharmaceutical field.
- Project Management in scientific or technical arenas is a plus
- Able to multitask, manage and prioritize different processes going at the same time
- Strong organizational skills and working knowledge of MS Office, especially Word & Excel