$35 - $42/hr plus OT – Regional Travel (Oregon and into Washington) – Strong Work/Life Balance
- A national leader in the CNC maintenance and repair industry with 4-star reviews on Glassdoor is looking to add a Field Service Engineer due to rapid growth.
- Employee focused company that strives to offer a strong work/life balance for their field service team
- This is a direct hire opportunity that includes an excellent compensation package
Note: This is a repair and maintenance with 3+ years experience position on CNC and related machines. This position travels regionally (Oregon and into Washington). Operators and programmers have great backgrounds using CNC machines, but unfortunately are not a fit for this position as it requires hands-on repair experience.
Are you looking for:
- The ability to work for an industry leader in the CNC repair and maintenance industry
- Excellent pay, O.T. pay, full benefits, auto allowance
- Travel regionally – with some over night
- Career path with opportunities for growth
- Day to day field service-installation, maintenance and repair of all CNC Turning and Machine Centers
- Supports customers and provides sales support
- Oversee service cases and ensure proper documentation
- Three plus years of field service experiencerequired.
- DetailedworkingknowledgeofPCbasedCNCequipmentanddrivesystemsasappliedtocomplex5 axis CNC machinetools
- Applicant will have excellent all-round skills in electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics
- Able to read systems/machine layout with blueprints for repairs onsite.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills along with good written and verbal communication skills, self-motivated and an effective teamplayer.
- Valid Driver’s License