$30.00 - $31.50/hr plus OT, bonus ($85k or more end of year) – 100% Medical and Dental - Industrial Machinery: Conveyors, Scales, X-Ray, Food Processing – Direct Hire – Dallas Area
*** Great career opportunity with strong growth potential, work life balance focused position
- We are working for an international manufacturer of critical automated industrial machinery that is searching for a Field Service Engineer on a direct hire basis in the Indianapolis area.
- Travel 80% of the time in and out of your area, including international, perform installation, commissioning, pm and repair of industrial equipment used in multiple industries
Note: Pay for this position is $30-$31.50/hr plus OT, bonus ($85k or more end of year), auto mileage, company credit card, full benefits including 100% medical and dental for you and children
Note: Travel primarily in territory and need to be able to travel to other parts of North America and International; passport required
Main Job Functions:
- Installation, troubleshooting and commissioning of check weighing, X-ray scanning, metal detectors and track & trace systems across North America and some international travel
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, upgrades and modifications of existing machines
- Work with customer personnel and assume responsibility for continued customer satisfaction
- 3+ years of field service experience with installation, pm and repair to industrial machinery
- AA degree in electronics, engineering or other discipline; or related years of experience
- Ability to read and interpret electronic schematics, some PLC experience is a plus
- On-Call Duty for either phone support or dispatched to service visit.
- Domestic and International travel required approx. 80% of the time and current passport