Growing company in West Knoxville has an immediate need for Customer Care Representatives.
Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Company offers Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Bring your dog to work
- Onsite health clinic and work out facility
The training starts May 24th and the hours for training are Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm and after training must have open availability and able to work Saturdays from 9am-5pm.
- Answer inbound calls from customers inquiring about our products and services
- Identify the customer's product issue and provide problem solving troubleshooting
- Provide assistance so that the customers may best utilize products and keep their pets happy and safe
- Boost sales conversion rate on branded websites
- Follow polices and procedures to ensure quality and consistency on every interaction
- Consistently met and exceed Customer Care standards
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience preferred in one or more of the following areas: Call center, dispatch, scheduling, sales, veterinary office, or animal shelter
- Excellent problem solving and people skills
- Computer skills including Windows and internet navigating
- Ability to type 30 + WPM