RemX is proud to represent a Reputable organization in Medley seeking for a Logistics Coordinator to be part of their team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Provide with Customer Service support - follow up of outgoing ocean shipment and providing updates to the customers. Following up and providing updates of shipment to the customers.
- Prepare required documentation of inbound freight at ocean ports for customs clearance
- Providing quotations for cargo, containers, vehicles and general cargo through the shipping lines.
- Coordinating International cargo pickups and deliveries.
- Data entry - preparation of proper Import documentation (Creating Bill of ladings, Air Way Bills, S.E.D. filing.
- Requesting Booking Confirmations to the different shipping lines.
- Coordinated loading of containers with vendors in order to be exported to the customers.
Ideal candidate must be:
- Detailed oriented with leadership capabilities
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction/supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/deadlines
- Excellent professional demeanor and behavior
- Ability to support multiple persons with minimal direction/supervision; ability or prioritize or re-prioritize as needed
- Ability to have some flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!