RemX is proud to represent Logistics organization in Doral seeking for Logistics Data Entry Clerk to assist with daily office activities.
Logistics Clerk Position Requirements:
- Responsible for order processing, collecting stock location orders and printing delivery and pick-up requests
- Records amount of material received or shipped through a computerized system
- Detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors on orders
- Capable of managing time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary
- Data entry and computer skills are required
- Basic excel skills are required
- Familiar with Import/export Customs Documentation/processes.
- Bi-lingual (English/ Spanish)
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
Ideal candidate must be:
- Detailed oriented with leadership capabilities
- Possess strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal direction/supervision
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/deadlines
- Excellent professional demeanor and behavior
- Ability to support multiple persons with minimal direction/supervision; ability or prioritize or re-prioritize as needed
- Ability to have some flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW
We offer Full Benefits Medical, Dental, Vision.
Free online Career Focused Courses while working for us!