RemX has partnered with a national real estate title insurance company to assist in their search for a remote Customer Service Representative to support their Philadelphia, PA office. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 1 year of call center experience who wants to work for a company that prides itself in providing a diverse and inclusive culture. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Customer Service Representative Job Description:
- Place calls to the agents and coordinators we work with on deals to obtain basic feedback about their experience working with us
- Organize and log all survey results accurately into a template to ensure every settlement is followed up on
- Maintain a high level of customer service by answering calls on the main phone line, taking care of simple customer assistance needs, and redirecting calls to other teams when appropriate
- Additional administrative duties as directed by supervisor
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- At least 1 year of customer service/call center experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail, as well as proficiency with and willingness to speak to customers and agents on the phone, is a must.
- Tech-savvy: proficient with Google Suite applications and Microsoft Office