$35 - $38/hr, OT, full benefits – Field Service Engineer for high end imaging equipment in St Louis – Primarily Dedicated Site – Direct Hire, career opportunity
- Do you have a background (4+ years) that includes installation, maintenance, and repair to imaging equipment (X-Ray, CT, MR, etc.) and looking for an opportunity to grow your knowledge with high end equipment?
- Do you have a strong electronics and mechanical background (4+ years) and looking to support highly technical equipment to advance your career in a rapidly growing industry?
- Are you military trained in electronics and looking for your next opportunity?
- Are you currently working in the field and looking to get out of extensive travel?
- 20+ year industry leader in advance imaging equipment that is growing rapidly
- Lifesaving, highly technical equipment industry leader
- Excellent company culture that strives for a strong work/life balance
- Positions open due to expansion of the business
Note: This position pays $35 - $38/hr plus OT, Once certifications are achieved receive pay increases
- Perform installation, maintenance, and repair to imaging equipment at 1 – 2 dedicated hospital sites
- Give high level of customer service to non-technical professionals
- Work during regular and after hours to ensure the equipment is running as needed
- Be part of a team of up to 4 Field Service Technicians working around the St. Louis area
- Management team that has come from the field
- Career opportunity that will rapidly advance your career in the imaging industry
- 4+ years of imaging, electronics or highly technical electro-mechanical experience installing, maintaining, and repairing equipment
- Ability to work in and around the St. Louis area daily
- Work both regular and off hours
- Looking for a career opportunity in a rapidly growing industry
- Ability to be trained on the equipment, gain certifications, and pay increases