$70 - $80k, first and second shift – Test and Commission Engineer for high end imaging equipment in the Boston area – Direct Hire, career opportunity
- Do you have a strong electronics and mechanical background (3+ years) and looking to support highly technical equipment to advance your career in a rapidly growing industry?
- Are you military trained or have an electronics background and looking for your next opportunity?
- Are you currently working in the field and looking to get off the road?
- 20+ year industry leader in advance imaging equipment that is growing rapidly
- Lifesaving, highly technical equipment industry leader
- Excellent company culture that strives for a strong work/life balance
- Positions open due to expansion of the business
Note: This position pays $70k - $80k and must be open to second shift
- Perform testing and commissioning to high end imaging including calibration, acceptance, and installation of equipment prior to shipping to customer sites
- Document the testing and recommend to the engineering changes needed
- Work either first or second shift
- Career opportunity that will rapidly advance your career in the imaging industry
- 3+ years of imaging, electronics or highly technical electro-mechanical experience commissioning highly technical electronics equipment
- Military training or electronics education/experience
- Ability to work in the Boston area daily
- Looking for a career opportunity in a rapidly growing industry