Our client in South Orange County is looking to identify an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join their team. The Accounts Receivable Processor will be responsible for billing, collections and processing cash, checks, credit cards and ACH wire receipts, and assisting Accounts Payable when needed. This position will be on-site in Irvine.
- Facilitating the collections process on all past due accounts which includes direct communications with customers and providing feedback to management personnel
- Apply customer payments to outstanding accounts receivable accurately and timely
- Create and/or maintain customer master data in ERP system as needed
- Processes invoicing requests and submits invoice documents to clients via the client’s preferred method. Mail, e-mail, portal, etc.
- Offline invoice customization as needed via Adobe PDF
- Setup and maintain any special invoicing requirements for clients, etc.
- Maintain organized filing of all accounts receivable and deposit documentation as required by the needs of the business
- Provide reports and supporting documentation for independent audits as needed
Other projects and duties as assigned by management