We have an excellent opportunity for Administrative Assistants for recent college graduates to work for a growing mortgage client. Not necessary to have experience in mortgage, we are seeking applicants with a strong attention to detail, strong MS Office skills, and the ability to work in a deadline driven environment. The manager is completely open to training applicants with no finance/mortgage background who have the right core skill set (can multi-task, strong MS Office and excellent CSR skills) in a growing organization with plenty of room for growth in the future, target pay is 17-19/hr.
What you will be responsible for:
- Monitor the overall lending process, and identify, resolve, and communicate issues that could impact timely closure of loans.
- Update and verify accuracy of data input into electronic system.
- Request and review any necessary supporting documentation within required timeframes, including credit checks, title reports, appraisals, tax returns, verifications of employment/assets, etc.
- Follow up on outstanding issues to ensure decision process is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with regulations and guidelines.
- Identify applicable options and communicate options to borrowers.
- Prepare all income/expense calculations and ensure compliance with agreed upon standards and verify as needed.
- Maintain regular communications with borrowers; explore, analyze, and respond to issues and concerns via phone, email, and through written correspondence.
- Provide superior customer service to borrowers and all internal and external employees