West Knoxville Healthcare company has an immediate need for a MIPS Support Specialist.
The position is a contract role through the end of the year. The hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30am-5:30pm and pay is $12-$14/HR.
The main purpose of this role is to help bridge clinicians and leadership with the QUALITY Payment Program. This role will serve as the main point of contact. The position will also assists with performing research and analysis to better understand complex issues.
- Point of contact for all customers with program and application questions and issues. Ensures prompt resolution of outstanding issues
- Resolves as many user-reported issues as expertise permits, using available tools and following procedures and polices for handling of support cases
- Review medical record documentation from all clinical service lines
- Assist in data validation to comply with CMS requirements and helps confirm accuracy on data reported to CMS.
- Helps troubleshoot complex issue and assists with resolution strategies.
- Maintains in depth knowledge of QPP and MIPS supported services
- Helps prepare reports and presentations for clinicians and leadership regarding MIPS programs
- Performs other related duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent excel skills, word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to manage conflict and stress