RemX is the proud NEW staffing agency providing CREW for MEGACON Orlando - taking place at the Orange County Convention Center - August 12 - 15, 2021.
Here’s a snapshot of what happens at MEGACON for the Crew!!
- MOST position do require the ability to move around and communicate with a lot of people having them follow directions and answer questions…
- We are looking for people that can work the most amount of days and hours; however, we do have some flexibility
- The pay for all positions is $10 per hour.
- You may attend the Con for free on the days which you are scheduled to work, either before or after your scheduled shift or on lunch break.
- Attire is casual - jeans and sneakers you will be given an official 2021 MEGACON Orlando Crew t-shirt.
Every position is just as important as the next position - our goal is to have the BEST Guest experience as possible. Once you complete this ENTIRE application you will soon receive an email with what is needed next from you.
Below is a general list of the positions to give you an idea of almost everything that goes on at MEGACON Orlando.
- Ticketing Hall Greeter / Directional
- Directing attendees to correct line and keep traffic moving inside convention center hall
- Autograph Hall
- VIP Escorts – Attendees that pay for VIP package do not have to stand in lines and have escorts
- Back of Line
- Manage celebrity lines – advise attendees on pricing and policies (cash only, photo options etc.)
- Stage attendees within marked line-up areas
- Front of Line
- Communicate to the next 5 customers in line to have their payments ready
- Takes direction from guest/agent/handler on specific celebrity request
- Photo Ops Line Crew
- Work with leads to direct attendees into proper line and time for select celebrity photos
- Comic/Artist Alley
- Monitor area by walking up and down aisles
- Manage autograph lines
- Information Booth Crew
- Answer and direct attendees’ concerns and questions
- Merchandise Store
- Assist attendees with merchandise selections
- Inventory merchandise
- Keep store stocked and tidy
- Theater Crew
- Crowd Control/Wrist band check to ensure attendee has paid for event
- Manage microphone for Q&A with celebrities and fans
- VIP Lounge Crew
- Keep lounge area clean
- Give out premium bags
- Floater Crew
- Provides breaks and support to other staff members around show
APPLY TODAY TO BECOME PART OF THE AMAZING CREW FOR MEGACON Orlando 2021.