RemX has partnered with a large healthcare provider in Glen Mills, PA to assist in their search for a Denial Specialist. The Denial Specialist will be responsible for resolving, preventing, and fixing specific denial types for multiple payors and therapies. This is not a remote position. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Denial Specialist Job Description:
- Investigate denied third party claims and take actions to overturn denials for payment
- Communicate global payor issues with the Payor Relations team.
- Ensure all denials are fully worked. Denials include but are not limited to: patient insurance termed, additional information needed, medical record requests, COB denials and non-covered services denials.
- Able to build and maintain relationships with payer representatives in coordination with our internal teams for projects involving payer contact.
Denial Specialist Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to overturn denied third party claims.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and resourceful
- Superior knowledge of software and other systems and portals used within RCM.
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills