RemX is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for our client located in the Kearny Mesa area (Healthcare industry). Exciting opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of a reputable organization supporting Board and Executive Staff who are making an impact! This Direct Hire opportunity is open due to retirement of the previous EA, is partial onsite (2-3 days per week), and will pay 75-95kDOE. If this position interests you and you are an experienced Executive Assistant, please apply, we would love to hear from you!
- Seeking a self-motivated, professional, and dynamic EA to support a Doctorate level staff and Board of Director members for a well-established organization
- Effectively manage executive’s calendar, travel schedule (domestic and international travel), and internal and external communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, board meetings, etc.
- Participate in taking meeting minutes for Board of Director meetings
- Help facilitate set up for Board of Director meetings, provide support to Senior executives and board members and ensure superior customer service is always provided
- Communicate executive's instructions or desires to various individuals and/or departments, and furnishes and obtains information from other executives.
- Prepare complex correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Independently manage and own special projects with discretion and sensitivity.
- Create, route and process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the executives.