$26 – $34/hr, (Pay is based on experience level) bonus, OT, vehicle, per diem, full expenses, benefits - Field Service Technician from entry level to experienced (Career Opportunity, full training available) – Fabrication and Automation equipment – Atlanta and National Territory
** Career Opportunity with an award winning, industry leading OEM Manufacturer **
- Are you an experienced Field Service Technician that is looking for new challenges with a top-rated company?
- Would you like a career opportunity with a company that is willing to train entry level on their equipment?
- Do you have a maintenance background on large equipment and looking to move to Field Service?
- Does your experience include electronics, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics from the military, hands-on work or school training?
- Be with an award-winning company rated a Best Workplace for many years?
Note: Must have the ability to travel in and out of your territory 80% – 100% of the week
- 75-year-old OEM manufacturing company of fabrication and automated equipment
- Senior management that has worked in the field, understands the demands and offers work/life balance
- Benefits that include: Medical, Dental, Profit Sharing, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts and more
- Located in and around the Atlanta area with travel throughout the region and nationally
- Work in high end manufacturing facilities and make strong relationship
- Have experience with electronic, mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics
- Be part of a high-end field technical support group that is growing due to expansion
- Room for advancement and growth in your career
- Perform installation, pm and repair to industrial automated equipment
- Compensation – $26 - $34/hr - OT Pay, per diem, company vehicle, Multiple bonus programs
- Full Training provided
- Company vehicle, company credit card, full benefits
- Work/Life balance focused company