Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Issues Purchase Orders as the Supply Chain requires.
• Maintains Purchase Records and Purchasing Costs in ERP.
• Maintain Strong working relationships with our vendors.
• Reviews open PO Report (e.g. past due purchasing, reconciliation with Accounts Payable, production schedule) for the purpose of ensuring completeness and accuracy of purchasing process.
• Identifies PO issues and forwards to the Purchasing Director for resolution.
• Monitors warehouse inbound receipt for damage/shortage claims.
• Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work in Supply Chain / Purchasing & Logistics Department
3+ years’ in a purchasing role and proven history of effective supply management.
Purchasing/Inventory related knowledge in ERP Systems
Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP/SUMPRODUCT Functions, Pivot Table)?