NOW hiring experienced LPN's for our Fairfield Ohio clinic
Wage is based on experience & education: $20-$22 an hour
We are scheduling interviews asap so please apply & then call our recruiter @ 502-871-3817, ask for Renee
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive
- Phlebotomy & labs
- Drug screens
- Assisting the counselor & provider
- Scheduling patient appointments & covering the front desk
- Answering in-coming calls and checking voice messages regularly.
- Check patients in/out, monitor patient flow.
- Perform urine drug screens, takes vitals, assist with patient evaluations.
- Call in patient medication as directed by Physician.
- Input accurate patient information into electronic health record.
- Sending prior-authorizations to insurance companies.
- Perform daily financial summary and balance of payments received.
- Responsible for cash collection and verification of benefits.
- Review the Prescription Monitoring Database.
- Provide education and resource information regarding medication.
- Helping your teammates when needed
- Other duties may be assigned by provider