TITLE: Logistics Analyst
TYPE: REMOTE contract through the end of the year; potential for permanent placement
WHY THIS COMPANY: Our client, a leader in the logistics field, focuses on efficiency and cost reduction for their clients. Locally headquartered, they provide supply chain support for a variety of industries with regional and local routes for locations around the country.
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Will be the main point of contact for inbound suppliers and procurement
- Provides timely, accurate and complete response on the area of responsibility (inbound LTL, TL, and outbound LTL)
- Assist with implementation of operation best practices through daily interaction with the routing team, dedicated/ private fleets, suppliers, and procurement
- Monitor and Manage the inbound maintenance in RateLinx
- Update customers on delayed shipments or vendor issues
- Track and Trace of loads
- Identify and execute more cost-effective methods
- Data Analysis: make recommendations, coordinate backhauls with routing team and fleets to reduce transportation costs
- Create clients in the system
- Create ID’s for suppliers for shipping purposes
- Manage month end process, GL, coding invoices, etc.