RemX is partnered with a client in Kennesaw, GA to find a local Sr Java Developer to join their team. This is an in-office contract to hire opportunity with benefits.
- This is a senior developer role for a full-stack java developer with proficiency in both front-end and back-end technologies.
- The senior java developer must be the technical owner of several key home-grown applications used by the business on a daily business to manage multi-million dollar projects.
- This role requires good investigation techniques on issues and the ability to work with other senior IT personnel and be the “Go-To” technical resource for these applications.
- Consistently deliver quality applications in a timely manner through established processes, patterns, architecture, frameworks, testing, and coding standards.
- Perform research activities in support of operations and application analysts as needed.
- Expected to stay current with technology tools, patterns, frameworks and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 6 years of progressive related development experience in Java programming.
- Minimum 6 years of progressive related development experience in Java J2EE technologies including Servlets and Java Server Pages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with DB2 database, SQL query writing and SQL optimization
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with Hibernate required
- Experience with Jakarta Struts
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services
- Experience with deployment of Java based applications and typical SDLC practices related to the Java platform.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with AJAX
- Experience with SVN version control
- BootStrap, Thyme leaf, and CSS3 a plus