WHY THIS COMPANY: Our client is one of the world's largest transportation companies. Associates will have the chance to work with a tenured team and the ability to grow into other levels of the business. With employees all over the world, our client prides themselves on diversity and a dynamic international culture.
YOU DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide end to end(e2e) customer support monitoring day to day operations to ensure customer satisfaction
- Manage shipments that are from contracted logistics and supply chain customers
- Track and trace shipments, ensuring timely arrival
- Act as point of contact for customer providing status updates, shipment times, etc...
- Communicate with customers timely and efficiently via phone and email
- Ensure compliance of federal, state, and local laws are being adhered to