Growing West Knoxville company has an immediate need for a Driver Qualification Compliance Coordinator!
The is a temp to hire opportunity and Must be able to work 8am-5pm Monday-Friday with some overtime and weekends!
Prior trucking industry experience required !
Must have excellent customer service, able to multi-task and great with Excel!
- Process Driver or CDL Mechanic applications to ensure candidates meet minimum hiring standards; schedule drug test and physicals on approved candidates
- Create driver qualification files on new drivers to ensure compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Enter new hire data for Drivers into appropriate company management systems
- Contact and schedule drivers for random drug and alcohol testing to comply with FMCSR and FJCT polices
- Serves as a point of contact for Drivers and provide assistance with questions
- Ensure all work activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, polices, and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent certificate requires
- Proficient in Excel and this is a must!
- Minimum two years experience in the trucking industry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills