RemX has an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Recruiter with a multi-state organization located in central San Diego area. This position will be part of dynamic Talent Acquisition Team that is very culture oriented; the selected applicant will be experienced working directly with Hiring Managers for primarily professional, exempt, level positions. Role is hybrid (must be local to San Diego, CA) and will work with hiring managers to strategize, coach, on building winning Teams for positions inclusive of F&A, some light IT, CSR/Admin, and corporate Leadership; this opportunity is offered on a Direct Hire with a target pay of 70kDOE.
- Actively recruit, screen resumes, interview, generate offer letters, and declination email/letters for applicants. Online recruiting activities, job postings, networking (You will have a large requisition load, seeking results oriented individuals capable of handling a high volume of work)
- Schedules meetings, interviews and trainings and coordinates associated logistics to include securing conference rooms, assuring appropriate configuration and IT support, and related details, including candidate travel and accommodations when required.
- Compiles and creates employee files upon hiring new employees and ensures aligned with compliance requirements.
- Provides top notch customer service to both employee and non-employee visitors. Works in tandem with Hiring Managers at multi-state locations to guide them through recruitment best practices, coach and mentor to exercise persuasion and overcome objections
- Creates, organizes and maintains file systems and electronic document
- Assist Talent Team with projects as needed – all open roles are primarily corporate infrastructure
- Will occasionally (once quarterly, minimal) travel to out of state offices