Reputable Supply Chain organization in Hialeah Gardens is seeking for a Bilingual Customer Account Representative with Logistics experience to join their innovative Customer Service team.
Customer Account Representative acts as the first point-of-contact between customers and internal departments to optimize client service and to resolve short-term operating and administrative problems. Responsible for providing daily tactical support for one or more client accounts.
Responsibility for Customer Account Representative include:
- Interacts with clients and translates customer and business requirements into deliverables.
- Investigates tactical questions and issues received from clients or that are developed internally and responds directly to the client.
- Works closely with all functional departments to provide one-stop solution for clients.
- Communicates proactively with the client regarding business issues and opportunities.
- Prepares internal and external client reports, ensuring appropriate client metrics are generated, data is accurate and reporting deadlines are met on a timely basis.
- Manages inventory turns and monitor/forecast stock level accurately and liability born by customer.
- Manages and monitors the daily flow of orders and supports order management activities such as order backlog management, expediting, reconciling orders, and new part setup.
- Supports the pricing and invoice process.
- Coordinates and monitors projects, such as new service launches, between internal departments and the client.
- Bilingual English/Spanish