RemX Irvine is recruiting for a Jr. Proposal Writer for our client located in Anaheim. This is a company that is growing rapidly and looking for someone who is dependable and reliable and committed to this role. Temp to Hire Offering $18/hour.
Responsible for creating materials related to Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Qualification (RFQ), and Request for Information (RFI) in the sales process, as well as developing processes to support company messaging and other assigned tasks.
The position drives Request for Proposal development and works with stakeholders across the organization to develop consistent, compelling responses geared towards winning new business.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; and transmitting proposals.
- Will be responsible for gathering critical information from various departments to formulate a proposal that meets the requirements of the contract, in addition to managing the production and distribution of all working documents.
- Respond to all Sales Related RFP’s working with Sales and Management. Requirements include technical and product specific copy writing and Administration/Coordination Tracking and Management of all responses.
- Ensure that sales contributors are following the outlined processes.
- Develops proposal by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including organization credentials.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Build and manage an RFP intellectual repository to improve response efficiency Work with Product Development/Marketing to develop product specific knowledge.
- Improves proposal writing results by evaluating, recommending and re-designing processes, approach, coordination, and templates from time to time.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information; coordination submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- Compile pertinent, compelling proposal sections into a compliant RFP response
- Maintain and update database of written content
- Support Sales staff by providing research support as well as formatting and Word processing proposals.
- Composes responses to client’s RFI; RFP, and/or RFQ in a manner consistent with company’s expectations and standards
- Ability to work successfully with both the sales and operational staff to develop winning proposals.