This is an onsite Position
- Sell and service Good Sam multiple and varied products and services; Heavy emphasis on call center sales and up-selling.
- Receive and respond to membership and product inquiries by listening attentively and responding with first class customer service.
- Process and receive customer calls and solicit additional sales of various memberships, services and products.
- Provide product knowledge to members by explaining the type of service or product offered.
- Convert customer inquiries to sales through established sales techniques with an emphasis on sales conversion rates.
- Update membership system and phone support system with required call and order information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; College degree or some college preferred.
- At least one year in a professional call center setting and sales experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication and listening abilities required.
- Must have effective organizational skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn in-house computer programs essential.